Thursday, July 30, 2015

* the day we became the rain *

I've written over 400 micro poems in less than two years.  This summer, I am working on a book of micropoetry titled * the day we became the rain *.  The book is progressing nicely, and I am hoping to e-publish soon.  Many of the poems became titles for my mixed media work.




* thoughts carried away on butterfly wings * 
by j.wood
#micropoetry #sixwords #mixedmedia



                                                   * our lives defined by perfect moments *
by j.wood
#micropoetry #sixwords #mixedmedia

follow me on Twitter at @aztreasures

If you'd like to order a copy of my micro poetry chapbook, please send me an email at judy@abrushwithangels.com $6.50, includes shipping (shipping costs $4.00).  
I will be using a PayPal account for payment.  Thank you!

No comments: