Monday, December 17, 2007

Whew...

What a great start to the holiday season, we are FINALLY getting some cooler weather, I find it really difficult to Christmas shop when it's over 90 degrees, finally in the 60's now! Whew!

The art shows all went well, at CCSA (meeting at ASU on Saturdays) we had wind, cold, rain, and lots of people coming to see their childrens' art work, very nice.

By the time I made it to Mystic Paper, everyone who planned to attend had already been there, but met some very nice people, and even entertained a few kids : )

The show at Bak'd was GREAT! People stopping by all evening! Mike and Leslie, thanks so much for finding your way across the street! Fighting the bitter cold, heh... The show will be up until Jan. 31. The food presentation was pretty amazing, stop by for dinner if you get a chance, reservations only!

Now, onto the topic of shopping! OH MY LOOK AT THE TIME! Kohl's has been open for TWO HOURS and I'm STILL not ready to hit the doors there! Actually, I'm almost done, getting ready to plan an intimate dinner for six Christmas eve...

Thought for the day, friends are GREAT! Family is wonderful! Keep in touch with yours!

1 comment:

Jack and Cat Curio said...

You just keep on going! I hope that you are receiving lots of positive feedback from your shows and all your hard work. It was great to be able to come and see your work and you. Lesley and I both enjoyed it. I'm sorry I wasn't able to spend more time- and also meet the photographer.
I will talk with ya soon. Keep blogging and keep creating.